PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Challenge 60 - Fairies!

Good Morning!
Thank you for the entries last week, I know it was a tricky theme so well done to those who took part!
The Winner is:

KATE

Please e-mail me regarding your prize!

CHALLENGE 60 - FAIRIES

To make up for last weeks harder than usual theme I have given you a nice & easy one this week! We would like to see a fairy or fairies on your project.
Their wings must be visable :)

Our prize this week is from one of our sponsors :

The Winner will receive 5 Images of their choice!

Here is what our DT Team have come up, click their names to go to their blogs!







Please remember to leave a direct link to your blog page using Mr Linky.
Good Luck!

13 comments:

  1. whoop whoop I am dead excited to have won and thank you so much for choosing me. I am brief blogging at work on my mobile but will e mail you as soon as I get home.
    thank you so so so much again
    Hugs and lots of excitement Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have uploaded my card for today onto my blog, thanks for the challenge
    xChristine/Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful DT cards.Lovely challenge theme.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab challenge - thankyou! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous ~DT cards.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautful cards from the DT !
    Fab challenge this week too..
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry ladies ! can you delete '25- susan ' don´t know what happened! PC playing up again ! my entry now is at '26-susan '
    Hugs
    susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great DT cards. Thanks for the chance to enter this fairy challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful DT cards.
    Thank you for looking my entry :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the challenge - I have just entered - wish me luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab challenge this week! Thanks.

    xx Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love Fairies, so really enjoyed this challenge. Beautiful DT cards
    love tina x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm all behind this week, if I didn't make the deadline you can delete me.I will try to catch up for next week.

    ReplyDelete