PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Wednesday 26 May 2010

Challenge 62 - Distressed!

Good Morning!
Thank you for all your entries last week, boy did we have a lot!
I was expecting fewer seeing the weather was so good so I was pleasantly suprised! lol
The winner of both the prizes last week is:

Please e-mail me as soon as you can about your prize.

CHALLENGE 62 - DISTRESSED!

This week we want to see some distressing on your work!
Perfect for those who, like me, struggle to get perfect lines with their paper trimmers! haha
A nice and simple challenge so I can't wait to see what everyone makes.

Our prize this week is from :


They are offering the winner these 2 new & gorgeous stamps!


To make this week's challenge extra special 2 of their DT Team have made projects for our challenge, they are absolutely stunning I hope you love them as much as we do!
DENISE & DINA


Now here is what our team came up with!

Seeing it is the last challenge of May we have to say goodbye to our Guest Designer.
We have loved her work & having her with us, I hope you did too!



















Please note that your work MUST FIT THE CHALLENGE if not your work will not be counted.
Use Mr Linky to submit your work with a direct link to the blog post of what you are entering.
You may enter via e-mail if you do not have a blog.
Good Luck!


17 comments:

  1. What beautiful cards! The DT did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great challenge, hope you like my entry. DT cards are gorgeous. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your challenges and beautiful cards.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous DT samples and a fabulous challenge; thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there everyone all your cards are lovely I have entered mine hope you like it, please be gentle its the 1st time I've entered on your blog lol. Take care all

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi what great cards the DT has showcased I hope you enjoy mine this is my first time playing with you all !
    Have a great day
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous DT samples and a fabulous challenge....

    Hugs
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the inspiration cards! thanks for the challenge.
    Pam H.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please ignore link 42 had trouble with linking again No 43 is the proper link for this distressing challenge
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thankyou for the chance of winning! I love distressing everything!!!
    Love and hugs
    Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, some stunners here. Thanks for sharing.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  13. I shared my creation even though I missed out on entering due to unforeseen circumstances. loved the challenge though :)

    ReplyDelete